Real Estate Law
In real estate law, I mainly advise individual investors on the acquisition of rental and commercial buildings (apartments and businesses). My focus is on the design and negotiation of real estate contracts in German and English.
In recent years, I have dealt with the following problems, among others:
- Acquisition of tenements in redevelopment areas
- Purchase of land in the ongoing foreclosure
- Dismissal agreements according to §154 BauGB
- Purchase agreement with takeover of a land register secured promotional loan from IBB (Investitionsbank Berlin Brandenburg)
- Purchase agreement with investor from Dubai in English
- Purchase price claim of the tax office according to §50a EStG
- Purchase contract with VAT option and VAT deduction acc. §15a UStG
- Contracts with the public sector: Federal Agency for Real Estate Tasks (BImA) and Berliner Immobilienmanagement GmbH (BIM)
My preoccupation with property transactions is no coincidence:
I used to, inter alia, advise funds on the purchase of housing associations. This, of course, brought with it closer insights into the legal risks and complications of such transactions.
All this speaks to my experience in this area. For more detailed specification, I refer to my deal list.